Skai Blue Media is a full-service multimedia communications agency based in Philadelphia and New York City with team members located throughout North America. We possess experience in the fields of public relations, journalism, video and television production, talent management, brand development, retail and non-profit. We maintain close relationships with media outlets, business networks, influencers, entrepreneurs, and decision-makers.
We BELIEVE in implementing strategies that honor AUTHENTICITY while elevating brands to new levels. Our successful communications plans are built on leveraging STRONG RELATIONSHIPS and facilitating UNIQUE COLLABORATIONS.
We specialize in STRATEGIC COMMUNICATIONS and helping businesses build a strong COMMUNICATIONS FOUNDATION. Whether we are leading ideation for a product launch, curating a brain trust of influencers for an organization, or executing on-the-ground content creation to connect with a specific audience, our team is in constant motion to reach goals and exceed expectations.
If you’re interested in joining our team, get ready for the ride of your life!
Interested candidates, please submit your resume, cover letter, and design samples to Javier@skaibluemedia.com
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Creative Director to develop original designs to promote events and products for Skai Blue Media, its clients, and partners
- Design digital and print promotional materials including but not limited to: flyers, postcards, logos, invitations, newsletters, infographics, motion graphics , etc.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Exceptional graphic design skills required
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite, Canva, and Microsoft Office
- Team player, flexible, punctual
- Innovative overachiever who thrives in a fast-paced, creative environment
- Experience working in a creative office environment preferred
- Ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously
- Professionalism and a positive attitude
- Self-starter and motivated
- Must be amenable to constructive criticism and a good sense of humor.
Skai Blue Media, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Skai Blue Media, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy
applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layof, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Skai Blue Media, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Skai Blue Media Inc.’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.